In the depths of January, wind battering the shed, rain creeping under the door, how nice it is to think back to a beautiful day in July, and a walk along the Chesterfield canal. Perfect weather, peace and quiet, with only the sound of insects, moorhens and coots splashing in the cut. Bliss.
Tags5 o'clock Shadows acoustic guitar Andy Partridge Anne Briggs Barney Bubbles Barry Andrews Bempton Ben Mandelson Bert Jansch Blue Blokes Three Bongos Over Balham Brendan Croker Brian ENo Chesterfield Canal Chris Wood colin moulding edward bawden Edward Calvert English Civil War Epworth Foliate Head Foxglove Galway Gannets! gerry rafferty Green Man Hank Bradley Hidcote Manor High House Stafford History of Quadrupeds Ian Anderson.froots Jake Riviera John Wesley Kimberley Rew krazy kat Lady Gregory Letters From A Lost Uncle Lord Bateman Lu Edmonds Malcolm Pryce marc Ribot Mark Pavey Martin Stone Mervyn Peake Mythical Beasts Nick Lowe Oblique Strategies Paul Bassman Riley P C Bailey Pete Thomas Phil Lithman Poison Coyote Kid Poppies Robert Fripp robyn hitchcock Roger Deakin RSPB Samuel Palmer Sheffield Southwell Minster St Andrews Church Suffolk The Leaping Hare The Poppies Are In The Field The Teardrop Explodes The Winding Stair Thomas Bewick Thoor Ballylee underwater moonlight W B Yeats WIldwood Wilko Johnson Wood Engraving XTC Yeats' Tower
- RT @TakingJobs: Nigel_Farage How many of them know about your hidden offshore fund? mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/n… #StopBrexit #FarageFraud 22 hours ago
- RT @frackfreemps: Locals already reporting health problems as #fracking begins in North #Yorkshire. Please help in any way you can. 🙏 https… 22 hours ago
- @samsweeney123 @AliveLincoln Will be there! Oh yes! 22 hours ago
- @xtcfans Clubmen! Yes! Long time coming......... @stuart_rowe @jen_olive I'm still optimistic!👍🙄 23 hours ago
- RT @AMAZlNGNATURE: Mt. Fuji Splitting the Clouds https://t.co/JBGUcy3Iai 1 day ago